Nick Rioux's Resume' & Bio
As a Real Estate Professional and author of two (2) real estate books (one for Buyers and one for Sellers) servicing the Portland to Camden, Maine area known as 'Mid Coast Maine'), I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate. It's not the same everywhere, so you need someone you can trust during the whole process and to always give you up-to-date information. My mission is to provide the most professional, informative, loyal, and dedicated real estate service in the industry. Below you will find my Professional Profile and Bio.
Nick’s Specialties: Exclusive Buyer or Exclusive Seller Representation but never both at the same time – it’s called Single Agency. Also, I’m an expert when it comes to Relocation, Short-Sales and Staging of homes or condos.
As a Premier real estate Broker in the Mid Coast area (Portland to Camden) Maine, I'm here to provide you with all the resources and information you need to Buy or Sell your next Home, Condo or Investment property in Maine.
I have had extensive training and experience in representing Buyers and Sellers since 1983, I am a CNE (Certified Negotiation Expert), have held the CRS (Certified Residential Specialist) and the ABR® (Accredited Buyer's Representative for 20+ years). I have been a full time Broker for over 34 years and I am confident that I can offer you the experience, knowledge base and tools that come with my 36 years of being a Realtor. This along with my two books (one for Buyers & one for Sellers - click on 'Buying' or 'Selling' tabs to view the book covers) will be an invaluable asset for you to rely on during your sale or purchase of your next home. You can find unsolicited reviews about my services to Buyers and Sellers via this link, https://www.zillow.com/profile/ABR-CRS-CNE/#reviews.
Please feel free to contact me so I can keep you updated on the latest real estate activities in the communities that you are interested in and answer any questions you may have about real estate in the Mid-Coast area of Maine. Thank you and I look forward to assisting you in all of your real estate needs.
• 2019 – Present, Owner of Mid Coast Maine Real Estate
• 2000 – 2019, Owner of Best Choice Realty
• 1990 - 2019, Owner of The Buyer’ Broker Co.
• 1983 - 1989, Owner of Nick Rioux, Realtor Co.
• 1980 - 1985 Financial Analyst at Data General
• Certified Residential Specialist (CRS)
• Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
• Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE, only one percent (1.0%) of all real estate agents have this designation)
• Massachusetts Certified Buyer Agent (MCBA)
• President, Massachusetts Association of Buyer Agents (MABA) - 1999/2000, on the Board of Directors from 1990 - 2019 and a Founding Member.
• Certified Exclusive Buyer Agent (CEBA - Certificate # 32) awarded by the National Association of Exclusive Buyer Agents (inactive)
• Real Estate Buyer's Agent Council (Charter Member # 90)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Maine Association of Realtors (MAR)
• Massachusetts Association of Realtors (MAR)
• College Graduate, Accounting Degree
• Real Estate Investor/Renovator (Single and Multi-Family Homes)
• Continuing Education courses attendance, program coordinator and speaker at national, state and local conferences.
• Committees: Local Board of Realtors, national/state associations (Legal, Buyer Agency, Referral Program, Annual Conventions…
• Member, Ancient & Honorable Artillery Company of Massachusetts (AHAC) and Board of Trustee member of the Permanent Fund of the AHAC.